Sonet Dynamics provides customized automation of customer relationship management software to produce increased profits. Following are examples of businesses realizing such results.
In his book, Marketing Automation – Automate Your Business through Marketing Best Practices such as Email Marketing and Search Engine Optimization, George Pain details several case studies to exemplify how the implementation of marketing automation modules within Customer Relationship Management programs can improve business operations and profitability.
Of the ten case studies examined, six cited the impact to the revenue of the business. Four were expressed in percentage of revenue increased; one was expressed in a dollar increase in revenues to the business; one was expressed a percentage of company revenue attributed to the new CRM campaign.
Four Businesses Average 175.5% Increase in Campaign Revenue
1. One stationary specialist wanted to provide a more customized and personalized response based on customer behavior on their website. Their automated email campaign directed to landing pages with customized triggers realized a 244% increase in click rates and a 330% increase in revenue per mailing.
2. A software company utilized a lead scoring system to distinguish which leads to push to the sales team and which to cull. The volume of quality leads to the sales department increased by 55%, pre-qualified leads went up 30% and revenue grew by 178%.
3. A company that sells creative and artistic lifestyle products online to university students used CRM automation to better segment its young and diverse clients based on behavior. An customized email campaign brought a 42% increase in duration of site visits, 20% more site page views and a 19% increase in email revenue.
4. An international news outlet saw potential leads lost from its sales funnel. The implemented an automated lead management system that better qualified leads, leveraged intelligent analytics and enabled a higher conversion rate, yielding a 23% increase in quality leads, a 72% drop in conversion time and a 175% increase in revenues attributed to marketing leads.
$2 Million Increased Revenue
5. A specialist in online registration, payment management and ticketing service implemented an automated lead nurturing solution to increase its visibility. Their email campaigns directed leads to customized landing pages cut marketing costs by 70%, time by 60%, netted a 350% increase in marketing ROI and a 100% growth in the automated sectors and an increase in gross revenue of $2 million.
Percentage of Company Revenue
6. One mobile software company that provides B2B cloud mobile solutions, SmartBear Software, implemented an automated campaign that was scalable, integrated with the CRM program and easy to use. With email campaigns launched and lead management in place to handle the increasing volume, they cited a 200% increase in lead volume and 85% of revenue was generated by the downloads in the campaign.
How much could your company improve operations or increase revenues from such a boost in effectiveness and efficiency? Contact SonetCRM to optimize CRM application in your business.